*Mensaje interpretado al Español a las 11:00am en el auditorio principal
StoneBridge Christian Church began with eight charter members in 1908 in Irvington, Nebraska, as the Irvington Church of Christ, following the seed planted by a young girl desiring to teach the message of Christ to the neighborhood children. Over the next 60 years, the small congregation grew, and in 1972, Irvington Church purchased property on 99th and Fort streets in Omaha and began to build phase one of a new location. The name of the church was changed to Fort Street Christian Church.
In 1978, the church continued to grow, and phase two was completed at the Fort Street location, providing additional space for the growing church body and children’s ministries. In 2004, the church had outgrown its location on Fort Street and purchased property on Butler Avenue.
In the fall of 2006, Fort Street Christian Church moved to its current location on Butler Avenue, and the name was changed to StoneBridge Christian Church. The master plan called for multiple phases to grow the campus out, and the church is still continuing to follow those growth phases.
In 2010, StoneBridge added a large commons space on the east side of the building to accommodate more worshipers, as well as a children’s play silo. The services in the Commons provide the same live worship-band presence with the message series playing via video feed.
Our story has not reached its end with the Millard Campus. We will continue to grow as we fulfill our mission of Sharing Christ and Building Believers. We are excited to continue following God's lead and look forward to seeing how your life might become part of the StoneBridge story.